Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Toronto Maple Leafs Caught With Pants Down





19 year old NHL player Jiri Tlusty is a little embarrassed these days. Naked photos, which he himself took, have been circulating the internet. (Since there is no nudity on my site, I can't show you the x-rated pic, but I'm sure you can find it, if you really want to see it:))

Toronto Maple Leafs General Manager John Ferguson released a statement after the media frenzy over the full frontal nude pic, "Photographs were posted recently on the internet without Jiri’s knowledge or consent. He made a na├»ve mistake as a teenager. It’s a lesson in how something private can easily become very public in the internet age. Hopefully it’s a lesson that other people will learn from as well."

Tlusty's only official response "I used poor judgment in this instance last season and I have learned a valuable lesson. It will not happen again and I have no further comment." although in an email response he said, "I feel like shit right now."

Jiri - you have nothing to feel bad about...you look hot!

No comments: